Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

June winners / July Tutorial ...

I will be announcing our June winners shortly but first I would like to introduce you to our Tips, Tricks and Techniques for June brought to you by team member, Karen McLaughlin.

Using Doodle templates on your page by Karen McLaughlin

 I started my page by layering up my photo to see what size it would turn out.



    I then got my doodling templates and doodled around my layered photo.





I then placed everything where I needed it and stuck it down.


thanks for looking,
Karen


now onto our June winners .....  thank you to everyone who took the time to join in with us last month.

Our main winner is #3 Louise with this gorgeous page.



Our random draw winner is #5 Leanne


Donated by Tracey Henly

Congratulations ladies.

Could the winners please contact me on jjjustjane@bigpond.com with their postal details. You have until the announcement of the winners for next month to do so. Don't forget to grab our winners badge from the sidebar. 

Our Creative Team highlight from last month is Elaine with her delightful layout.  She will receive a little surprise something from me.


Please don't forget to enter this month's ARTastic challenge. All the details are in the left sidebar. Remember you have until the end of the month to submit your entry.



1

2.    



1 comment: